Unsere Webinare sind eine Plattform, auf der TWS-Experten und ihre Gäste spieltheoretisches Wissen und Lösungsansätze für aktuelle Fragestellungen präsentieren.
Das Spektrum ist dabei breit gefächert: Erfahren Sie zum Beispiel, wie Sie die Verhaltensökonomie nutzen, um unternehmerische Herausforderungen besser zu bewältigen oder lernen Sie unsere Geheimnisse für bessere Ergebnisse in geschäftlichen und privaten Verhandlungen.
Registrieren Sie sich, um unsere vergangenen Webinare anzusehen und an anstehenden Terminen live teilzunehmen.
SOURCING INNOVATION – INSIGHTS INTO SOURCING INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS IN DISRUPTIVE MARKETS
- how game theory can help you to find the right collaborative partners with enlightening ideas and new technologies to jointly develop the next big thing
- about practical solutions on how to define and implement a flexible procurement strategy that best enables innovative and novel solutions
- how Procurement can become a driver of innovation
THERE’S A NUT FOR EVERY BOLT – BETTER AND FASTER STAFFING THROUGH MATCHING
HOW TO USE DATA TO DRIVE DECISIONS IN STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT
Smart data and real insights instead of transactional factsIn the age of big data harvesting a huge amount of data is cheaper & easier than ever before in all areas of business, also in Procurement. This shifts the current focus very much on the quantity of the data and it is easy to lose sight of the quality and potential strategic insights altogether. An ocean of transactional data rarely provided strategic insights though. In this webinar we would like to discuss the four key challenges when collecting strategic data in Procurement and what you can do to get your company a step ahead of the competition.
CO2 – THE NEW CURRENCY IN PROCUREMENT NEGOTIATIONS
How to incentivise your suppliers to reduce their CO2 footprint
Free webinar with TWS Partners & carbmeeThe fight against climate change is probably the biggest global challenge of the 21st century - inevitably it will also affect the way Procurement organisations think and act. CO2 has already become a currency on its own - there are almost no major businesses that don't yet have targets to reduce emissions throughout their supply chain. But what are the first steps in implementing these strategies? How do you even measure your suppliers' carbon footprint? What are best practices for achieving savings and improving quality, while also reducing the carbon footprint of your supply chain? Managing all of these factors while minimising trade-offs can be a complicated challenge. Join carbmee and TWS Partners' decarbonisation webinar to learn more about how to:
- measure your suppliers' carbon footprint
- manage the trade-off between costs and carbon reduction
- incentivise your suppliers to reduce their carbon footprint
20 YEARS TWS PARTNERS | LIVE STREAM
- Keynote speaker: Eric S. Maskin, economist and Nobel laureate, on designing economic mechanisms in strategic situations
- Marcus Schreiber, CEO and co-founder, on the TWS journey
- Interview with Achim Wambach, TWS co-founder and President of the Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research
- Anniversary specials