Challenge the Status Quo
Working at TWS Partners
Knowing your objectives and implementing strategies:
A manufacturer of smartphones wants to source touchscreens for the next generation of products. Would you recommend using an English auction, a hybrid auction format or sequential negotiations? A telecommunications company is bidding in an auction for spectrum licenses. What is their optimum bidding strategy and how can it be implemented?
TWS Partners is a leading strategy & economic consultancy in the field of negotiation design and auction theory. In our daily work, we apply game-theoretical concepts for commercial decisions. We combine scientific insights with the demands of international organisations by interpreting data, developing solutions and acting decisively.
To ensure we stay ahead of the game, we are looking for:
Consultants for strategy consulting and game theory
Putting theory into practice
- Support project teams in a wide range of tasks with different clients
- Assume responsibility for project success at an early stage
- Analyse customer data and conduct background research
- Develop and prepare approaches for negotiations
- Participate in meetings and negotiations on site with our clients
- Excellent master’s degree in economics, mathematics or physics, or a PhD (ideally in economics and/or game theory)
- Strong analytical skills and a structured work style
- Communicative, open-minded and team-oriented personality
- Convincing and persuasive demeanour
- Business proficient in English
- Basic knowledge of German (or an interest in learning the language)
- Willingness to travel
We support your career development
After an intense onboarding programme, you will continuously develop your skill set through a series of professional trainings. As your experience grows, you will quickly gain more and more responsibility within the project team. We subsequently offer leadership training on your way to becoming a Project Manager. During this process, you will have a mentor at your side who will guide and support you on your career path. This is how we guarantee your professional and personal development.
Being amongst over 70 dedicated specialists, with a drive to develop and refine our methods in close cooperation with the scientific community make working at TWS Partners something special.