TWS Webinars is a knowledge platform full of insights on important topics of the day. Explore a wide range of subjects – from how to use behavioural economics to learning the secrets to success in any negotiation. We invite you to register to view our past webinars or join our upcoming live sessions.
BEYOND MERE COMPLIANCE: ENTREPRENEURIALLY SENSIBLE AND FORWARD-LOOKING IMPLEMENTATION OF SUPPLY CHAIN ACTS
- How you can use targeted monetary and non-monetary incentives to motivate suppliers to comply with regulatory requirements and save resources.
- Solutions that are designed to be highly flexible to maintain adaptability to potential changes in the law.
- Innovative methods to best optimise your risk management, risk analysis, prevention measures and remedial measures.
- How to make your supply chain ethically responsible, legally compliant, and economically efficient.
MOVING BEYOND COMPLIANCE: FORWARD-LOOKING STRATEGIES FOR ETHICAL AND SUSTAINABLE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE LKSG
- Innovative and incentive-driven solutions for comprehensive due diligence along supply chains.
- Motivating suppliers to comply with legal requirements through targeted monetary and non-monetary incentives.
- Optimizing risk management, risk analysis, preventive measures, and complaint procedures.
- Ethical and responsible management of supply chains while maintaining economic efficiency.
- Preparing your company to meet the current and future demands of the Supply Chain Due Diligence Act.
- Concrete examples of successful implementation strategies.
SOURCING INNOVATION – INSIGHTS INTO SOURCING INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS IN DISRUPTIVE MARKETS
- how game theory can help you to find the right collaborative partners with enlightening ideas and new technologies to jointly develop the next big thing
- about practical solutions on how to define and implement a flexible procurement strategy that best enables innovative and novel solutions
- how Procurement can become a driver of innovation